Snorkeling Kassandra (Nea Skioni)
Price start from 40.00€
BOOK NOW & PAY ONLY 20% DEPOSIT
Halkidiki’s sea world has a lot to offer to snorkelers, both experienced and beginners.
Snorkeling in Kassandra
Visit tunnels and caves, admire from the surface the wonderful light effects and the marine life. Keep an eye also out for birds and may see seagulls and cormorants. Enjoy an unforgettable experience under the guidance of a Padi professional.
Who participate: For those who equipped with a mask and tuba, wish to have a first contact with the underwater world. Suitable for the whole family!
Age requirements: Over 8 years old
Duration: 3 hours
- Presentation of basic principles of snorkeling and of the equipment use
- 1 guided snorkeling tour in a selected area
- Free transfer from your hotel to the snorkel site and back (Offer valuable for guests staying in Kassandra peninsula)
- Full snorkeling equipment and wetsuit
- Small groups in the water
- Safety and…a lot of FUN!
BOOK Your SNORKEL TRIP NOW
There are no reviews for this product.