Toroneos Cruise from Neos Marmaras
The beautiful Toroneos gulf is located between the peninsulas of Kassandra and Sithonia. It is well known for its blue crystal waters and the breathtaking view of the scenery and the coastlines of the two peninsulas. Among these in the Toroneos gulf, is also an island of Chalkidiki, which is called ‘Kelyfos’. This island is particular due to its weird shape, looking like a turtle, and that is why it is called by the locals the ‘Turtle Island’.
What to expect :
This cruise trip is perfect for you, if you want to spend a day enjoying the sea, sun and the amazing landscapes of the peninsulas of Kassandra and Sithonia. Our departure point is the port of Neos Marmaras, in Sithonia. The traditional boat Saint Nicolas ( Agios Nikolas ) departs every Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday at 09:30 in the morning. Our first stop will be an isolated beach, in Toroni, called ‘Aretes’, for approximately two hours of swimming and sunbathe. Be sure that you will be amazed by the green-blue Aegean waters and the gold sand that doesn’t stick to your body, accompanied by the gorgeous view of the Byzantine fortress, which will make your stay there an unforgettable experience. Back on boat and ready for you to take your lunch and drink enjoying the way to our second stop, which will be the well-known village ‘Pefkohori’ in Kassandra. In there you will be able to explore the place, make a walk through the corners, take souvenirs or do anything else you like during your stay of one hour and thirty minutes. Our final stop before our arrival back to Neos Marmaras will be the island ‘Kelyfos’, the perfect place for swimming and snorkeling. After forty minutes in the ‘Turtle Island’ we will head to our final destination enjoying some greek music and maybe we have the chance to see some dolphins, as it usually happens. The estimated arrival time is 17:30.
- 8 hours relaxing sailing cruise through the beautiful coasts of Kassandra and Sithonia
- take a close look of the extraordinary beauty of the Aegean Blue and the breathtaking scenery
- swim through the clearest sea waters of Halkidiki, most of them approachable only by boat
- enjoy a program of charming Greek music (bouzouki)
- great photo opportunities
- roundtrip cruise tickets
- soft lunch and drink
- tour information on boat in English, German, Russian, Serbian, Bulgarian
- all taxes
- transfer to/from departure point
- personal expenses
Additional info :
- confirmation will be received within 8 hours of booking, subject to availability
- children must be accompanied by an adult
- children rates apply to ages no more than 12 years old
Voucher info :
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
On the confirmation voucher there will be complete operator information, including local telephone numbers, maps with the exact departure and arrival time, exact time and duration.
There are no reviews for this product.